The Daily Money Managers and Professional Organizers at Organized Instincts can help you create a system to keep all of your financial commitments in order and not stressing you out. Here is just a sampling of how we can help take the angst out of your financial life:
- Service Provider Cost Reviews: make sure you aren’t paying for a service you aren’t using, paying for redundant services or simply paying too much
- Customized reporting and tracking of high-value assets & activities. Reports tracking costs of large household renovation projects or events. Tracking luxury collections such as fine art and furnishings, wine cellars, jewelry, and personal transportation (cars, watercraft, and recreational vehicles)
- Organize charitable giving. Including tracking donation history and status of multiple year pledges. Plus, coordinate requests allowing you to approve for additional donation requests.
- Remove a household and individual names from mailing and catalog lists
- Organize documents for annual tax filing or other reporting
- Set up reminders for renewals and updates such as passports and driver's license changes.
- Review credit reports and FICO credit scores
- Set up automated payments for essential payments
- Maintain digital personal mailing and contact lists
- Organize child support and division of custody related documents
- Gather and assist legal team when filing a Georgia financial affidavit form in cases of divorce.
- Organize budgeting and reporting for blended families
We can work with you on your time table to make sure you are comfortable with the systems we design and that they work for you. In fact, we can work face-to-face, or arrange for virtual access and training. The most important part is that we find both the training or coaching method that works best for you, as well as a system that works so well for you that it becomes a regular part of your day-to-day life without you giving much thought to it.