Personal financial matters are just that – personal. So when you feel the need to get organized, it can be difficult. You may seek help from someone at your bank, from a trusted friend or family member, or possibly your investment advisor, but you may not feel comfortable letting them see everything behind the curtain. That’s where Organized Instincts comes in. Our Daily Money Managers and financial organizers are trained professionals who aren’t looking at your finances with the intent of selling you an investment or security product, checking account, or an insurance policy. They’re looking at your books to help you understand where your money is, how you’re using it, and how to use it better in your day-to-day life.
When disorganization and financial mismanagement cost you money and time every day, it is may be time to pick up the phone and start with the conversation with us.
Working with a personal finance organizer can give you the following:
- Time! Get free from account statements and receipts and focus on the things and people you love.
- Confidence. No more worrying that your routine financial transactions are occurring on time and in the correct amounts.
- Discretion. You want to keep your personal financial matters private and confidential. We can help you do that and even help you do more to protect yourself from identity theft.
- Knowledge. Understand where your cash is going and track expenses against a budget.
- Control. You decide whether you still want to keep a firm grip on the reins, whether you want a Daily Money Manager to keep things moving for you, or if you’re more comfortable somewhere in between.
Organized Instincts will become your secret tool for successfully handling the demands of everyday; both in your work and home life.